Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

39 weeks and counting!!

For all my dear friends who are regular visitors to my blog and associate each day with no blog entry as my having reached the hospital, a quick post to let you all know that I am still hanging on at 39 weeks today and counting :) Had my OB appointment today - weight gain 24 pounds since the start (No I am no way going to mention my weight here!!); BP - 122/68; haemoglobin - 14.2; fetal heart rate - 130-140 beats per minute; urine sample normal; uterus measurement normal ..huh ..expected arrival date of baby - still a mystery!!

4 comments:

Neelima said...

haha...gud going...have patience dear!
good luck :)

Making Memories said...

great going neera.....good to hear alls going fine...wish to ur next post after the baby arrival....good luck ....waiting....

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Neera.
A few more days before the bundle of joy arrives :)
Take care
Arti

Anonymous said...

Thanks dears for all ur good wishes :)