Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Apple tree craft





We hosted an apple tree craft activity today for our MOMS club friends. A couple of my friends and their kids were over. The big old forgetful one that I am being these days, it struck me that I should have taken pictures only after they left. So I engaged Vansh once again and took a few :)

We used -



- Tempera poster paints (I got a great idea of mixing some liquid soap in the paint to make it easily washable from clothes, etc)


- small sponge pieces


- clothepin to hold the sponge pieces


- duct tape taped to the end of a pen to paint small apples

And here's what we got :

2 comments:

Making Memories said...

great idea, wud have clicked pitures yaar, how can u forget.any way , next time.

Deepali

Gauri said...

Just wanted to say that you have two adorable kids :-) and the apple tree craft by Vansh is simply super duper :-)