We did a fun simple craft last evening and made a pair of woolly sheep. The best part was we didn't need any fancy supplies, we simply raided our bathroom cabinet and got ready for the fun.
- toilet paper rolls
- cotton buds
- cotton wool balls
- tissue paper
- black marker
1. We taped the cotton buds on the cardboard rolls to make legs.
2. I poured some white glue into a shallow dish. Then we dipped the cotton wool balls into the glue and stuck them all around the cardboard roll.
3. Next we scrunched up some tissue paper/kitchen towel and stuffed it into one end of the roll to make the head.
4. I had some black paper lying there, so I made small eyes out of it since Vansh was enjoying sticking with glue. You could also use a black marker like I did for the mouth.
5. Vansh smiled proudly, mighty pleased with his latest creation.
6. I wondered what to do about the horns until it struck me to use the cheerios the kids were snacking on. Now the couple of sheep, the sturdy standing one and the lazy lying down one, adorn our TV set :)