Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

A to Z of me.

I have been tagged by Cee kAy to do this one. Here I go:

A -Available?


2 young kids under 3! Communication skills - shouting, yelling, screaming! Self care - the aim is to manage a bath every alternate day! Interested?

B-Best friend:

Many good friends

C-Cake or Pie?

Both!! Bring them on!

D-Drink of choice:

Water. Nimbu Pani, Lassi

E-Essential thing used everyday:

Lots of love, hugs and kisses

F-Favourite colour:

Would have to be pastels - peach, pink, soft blue, green

G-Gummi bears or worms:

None.

H-Hometown:

Saddi Dilli (Our Delhi)

I-Indulgence:

Would have to be 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep at this point of time.

J-January or February:

In India, February, In Minnesota, neither - both are terrible!!

K-Kids and names:

Son - Vansh; Daughter - Jiya

L-Life:

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

M-Marriage date:

January 31, 2004

N-Number of siblings:

None
O-Oranges or apples:

Both

P-Phobias:

Spiders, Lizards

Q-Quote:

When the going gets tough, the tough get going - came across it on my college t-shirt and have loved it ever since.

Another one I live by - A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

R-Reason to smile:
Family and friends

S-Season:

Spring

T-Tag three people:

Preethi, Noon, Dipali, Deepali


U-Unknown fact about me:

Still thinking!

V-Vegetable you do not like:

Broccoli

W-Worst habit:

Would have to be procrastination.

X-x-rays you have had:

Dental

Y-Your favorite food:

Go read this

Z-Zodiac:

Virgo

3 comments:

Cee Kay said...

That was quick! Thanks for doing this.

Loved the second quote! So true.

noon said...

Oh man I will have to think hard about the quotes etc - don even rmbr any in particular! :)
I can quote favorite lines from novels! :) Random and out of context!
Good to know more about you through this tag.
I will take a while to get to it I think!

Preethi said...

Nice.. great to know more about you.. hey Delhi street food sounds like fun :) Btw I did this one sometime back here