At 28 months, Vansh is ...
- Taking renewed interest in playing with his baby toys which have now been passed onto Jiya.
- Totally into his newly learnt concept of colors. Repeats them a million times in a day - colors of things in his picture books (read cars and trucks cos these are the only books he is looking at these days); colors of the clothes we are wearing as soon as we step out of the shower (Mummy orange hai, papa blue hai, dadi pink hai are some of his favorite phrases :); colors of foods that he is eating.
- Has learnt to cycle, thanks to renewed efforts from dada and loves doing that - his shouts of glee are audible at home even when he is more than 200 meters away outside.
- In general is shouting a lot for attention as the focus seems to have shifted to the new baby in the house. So at the Sukhwani's home - its tantrums galore!! We are waiting patiently (as much as we can) - this too shall pass!!
- Has mixed emotions for Jiya. At times, can't stop showering her with kisses and hugs; at others, its screams and pushes.